NODWIN Gaming BGMI Masters Series Points Table 2023: BGMS Day 2 is ending, where many teams are struggling to gain points. On the other hand, some teams give cut to cut competition to each other to secure 1st Position and become a champion of BGMI Master Series Season 2.
BGMI Master Series Grand Finals DAY 2 is a full pack of thrilling fights, We conclude a total of 4 matches today, where the first match was secured by TeamXSpark with a decent number of kills. As following up Orangutan is still on the top with a total of 106 points. After all, Gladiators maintains his second position in the overall ranking.
However, the most dominating team of Day 2 was Global Esports. In the third match of BGMI, Global Esports collected 33 points in one match with a total of 21 Kills.
Table of Contents
Read More about BGMI
- BGIS 2023 In Game Qualifiers Results\
- Best BGMI Players in India
- How to Join BGMI Esports Team in India
BGMI Masters Series Points Table 2023: Grand Finals DAY 2
- Orangutan Esports – 106 Points
- Gladiators Esports – 97 Points
- Global Esports – 94 Points
- Team INSANE – 93 Points
- Velocity Gaming – 77 Points
- Marcos Gaming – 71 Points
- Medal Esports – 69 Points
- Team X Spark – 68 Points
- Blind Esports – 61 Points
- Team 8bit – 54 Points
- OR Esports – 54 Points
- WSB Esports – 53 Points
- Lucknow Giants – 46 Points
- Gods Regin – 41 Points
- Enigma Gaming – 26 Points
- OneBlade Esports – 24 Points
BGMI Master Series Grand Finals Day 2 MVP Ranking
- GE-DARKLORD – 3.50 Rating
- GDR Justin – 3.03 Rating
- GDR DeltaPG – 2.58 Rating
- MG Spraygod – 2.52 Rating
- VLT Octavius – 2.52 Rating
BGMI Master Series Points Table – DAY 2 Highlights
Day 2 of the BGMI Master Series was very competitive overall, where the bottom teams of day 1 also stepped up and dominated the whole lobby. One of the teams was Global Esports, GE Darklord from Global Esports played exceptionally well, where he took 10 solo finishes in one particular match. Let’s see who will become the winner of BGMI Master Series season 2 at the end of Day 3. Stay with us for further updates.